Donnerstag, 4. Mai 2017

When life intervenes.

Success is when I laugh anyway!


Behind me lie weeks of distraction through the so-called life. A death in family, the failed plan to get to know the "man for the second life", quarreling with the best friend. In such phases of life I ask myself:




What can I learn? What does life mean to me?
What might sound like a sentence from the mouth of a longskirt-wearing Indian-hippie is the essence of what really matters in life.

To develop.

I would like to share my experience with you on the basis of the fact that I deal professionally 24/7 with psychology and personality development.

So what does life teach you (and me) in difficult situations?


1. Life clearly shows you the way.


If what you are doing is complicated or persistently exhausting, the path is the wrong one. Motivation and energy balance go down the drain. If your behavior leads to a negative result, you know that you have not yet exhausted your real potential.

For example, I used an online dating platform to establish contacts to the male outside world. The effect was that I almost only hung on the phone and the here and now no longer perceived.

Change: Log off, get mobile and meet people in real life. It works because I want it and I talk to people differently. By the way, against my misconception that nowadays all men can only be found online.


2. If it hurts, there is a learning experience in the row.


Instead of being distracted and displaced, it is necessary to feel the pain, e.g. When someone goes from us or a relationship is over. The path to freedom leads through the pain. What does not mean to plunge into trouble, but to remain clear and careful when necessary.

In my case, my dear grandmother died of a too big heart. I grew up with her in the same house. She was my constant in life. After her death I had blood pressure and heart rushing for weeks. I repressed the pain and just wanted to go on with my everyday life. It was only when I had faced the heart-rending mourning, which depended on much more than just the loss, that my heart stopped racing.

3. The goal is to be happy NOW.


No matter what you are served with life, change is the rule, not the exception. Security is something that happens in your innermost heart, regardless of the people and situations around you. The most important thing is your inner balance and the ability to be happy at any time - on small things.

I was totally absent and stressed. Wanted to take new projects on the street, to support the family in mourning, to be stable for the kids, to mourn myself, dating, and in best case to build a house all in the same time. And only when I have done EVERYTHING I am happy !? I call such people, like myself, improvement-addicted. It can still be better.

Fortunately, I notice quite quickly when I get lost. First, an inner chaos accumulates, until I end up clueless, in business clothes on my "Indian meditation pillow", the view from the outside directed at me. It is a kind of give up, let go, trust and focus. For there lies the true happiness, the success and the inner center. In the here and now and in myself.







I know from my decade of work with people that it is sometimes similar to you. Maybe you want to process or change something.

Have you ever thought about getting support for your internal questions?

I will be happy to assist you. As a coach online, by phone or in personal, I have very effective tools that quickly and strongly tackle the points that make them successful, fulfilling, self-confident, clear and compelling. Simply send an e-mail to m.loher@living-communication.de
Also in the work environment, it is very useful to make employees fit and strong for the changes in life and company. I train in a short time and very intensively, what is important. Details at: www.living-communication.de (there´s is a translation button)

I am looking forward to your contact.













And I wish you the courage to joy!

Kind regards from the Business-Hippie.
Malaika Loher





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen